Drafting a Will and having proper testamentary documents is something that every Australian, regardless of age or wealth should consider.
We can assist you in drafting valid and accurate Wills and testamentary documents to reflect your wishes and assist in protecting your Estate from claims and disputes.
We also offer an Estate Administration service to administer and realise your estate once you pass away.
We can assist with:
- Drafting Wills and providing advice on your Executor/s , possible ways to divide your estate and the structure your Will
- Advising you on any potential family provisions claims on your estate and how to protect your estate against these
- Preparing Power of Attorney documents
- Preparing Appointment of Enduring Guardianship documents
- Storing your testamentary documents in our strong room for safe keeping
- Administering Estates
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration
- Family Provision Claims
Please contact us if we can assist you.